The Maori Party is planning to replace New Zealand’s constitutional arrangements with new constitution that enshrines the Treaty of Waitangi and the Maori seats. The public are largely unaware of this threat that would bestow superior status on those of Maori descent, relegating all other New Zealanders to second class citizens in their own country.
The NZCPR is strongly opposed to the Maori Party’s planned hijacking of our constitution. We are now fundraising for a nation-wide campaign to oppose this planned take-over of our of our Constitution.
- Muriel Newman, Hijacking Our Constitution
- Mike Butler, Treaty beliefs, in their own words
- Muriel Newman, Radical forces plan to replace our constitution
- Elizabeth Rata, Marching through the institutions
- Mike Butler, Be careful with the constitution 1
- Mike Butler, Bolivian constitution a model for NZ?
- Muriel Newman, Leave Our Constitution Alone
- David Round, A Slippery Slope to Ruin 2
- David Round, Judicial Activism – part 1 & part 2
- Roderick Deane, Globalisation and Constitutional Development