For the benefit and enjoyment of supporters of the New Zealand Centre for Political Research, we have put together a range of resources that we hope you will find of interest.
Firstly, an Information Network featuring world-leading think tanks HERE
Secondly, some outstanding books:
– The Treaty of Waitangi by the great Maori leader Sir Apirana Ngata HERE
– Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt (this book has been called the best explanation of economics ever written) HERE
– The Ayn Rand Lexicon – an A to Z of works, ideas, quotes by the inspirational writer Ayn Rand HERE
And thirdly, some brilliant YouTube video productions:
– Free to Choose series featuring Nobel Prize winning economist Milton Friedman HERE
– The Real Adam Smith: Ideas That Changed the World with Sweden’s Johan Norberg HERE
– The Real Adam Smith: Morality and Markets with Johan Norberg HERE
Please remember that our NZCPR Weekly newsletter is the main way we keep in touch, so if you are not receiving the newsletter, please register HERE. If you are having any difficulties receiving the newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can sort it out.
EMAIL MPs, COUNCILLORS, PARLIAMENTARY BUSINESS…
Please don’t forget a wealth of information can be found on our NZCPR.com website – in addition to the main archive of well over 1,000 articles of research and commentary, we have a range of petitions, a facility to email all MPs HERE, another to email all local body councillors HERE, along with links to Parliamentary business HERE.
In addition to our NZCPR website, we also run the Breaking Views blog, the very popular NZCPR Facebook Group – where we encourage robust debate about the issues of the day – and an NZCPR Twitter account.
Thank you for your interest!